Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router

ianhaine
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi Guys,

Can I find out what plan I am on on and whether I can upgrade my router to a new one for free

Also can I get a guarantee that my broadband wont keep cutting out every few months as I work from home.An open reach engineer cut it off last week which is very annoying as I was on the internet at the time he did it and it took another 2 days for another engineer to come out and confirm what had happened.

Thanks

Ian from Iver

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Ian

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number. I can then send you a replacement router for testing.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 2 of 4

@ianhaine wrote:

can I get a guarantee that my broadband wont keep cutting out every few months as I work from home.

I don't think any ISP can guarantee that a fault won't ever occur.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

If your router is doing fine, you probably won't need a new one. They don't come automatically with an upgrade. 

Complete your community forum profile details if you wish further help when staff reach your thread next week. 

Add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Please don't post duplicate threads. Someone has moved your other one out of the way to avoid any confusion in the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes