Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Scam Protection

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Please can someone switch off  my Scam Protection! Help.

Hannelore54
Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey

Ive sent you some questions via private message, could you take a look and get back to us and we'll have this removed for you.

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey, 

I've removed scam protection from your line, sorry it took a little while but with you posting several topic, i missed your messages back, i've closed all your other topics to avoid duplication, if you have any issues please reply to this message. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.