Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Service Status

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

When I check my service status it always comes up-Sorry we had a problem checking your services, the test was interrupted,(been like it for months).Router is fine I can get online with my phone and computer but not the TV. Power line adaptors only showing the two outer lights ie. power and internet no middle light. Some times I switch both adaptors off and on and it works!!. Most times not, this has only started recently. Any ideas? Regards    

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

If the only issues is with the TV via the adapters, these could be at fault.

Try resetting the adapters, there is usually a small pin hole to reset these.

Make sure the adapters are direct into wall sockets, any extension blocks will reduce performance.

If possible test in other sockets, and also where possible, test the TV box direct to the router with a cable to also prove the fault is with the adapters.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

@OCE_Karl  Thank you for your reply. I have done all the resetting, pairing etc. adaptors are plugged in side by side, power and house lights came on but now have gone off after a few minutes. I do get internet drop outs quite regularly on my pc. All connections have been in the same position for a long time, seems strange I cannot connect to TV now. Sometimes it will connect when I switch adaptors on and off.  Regards Vic   

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

Would you like to try a new set of adaptors ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Conversation Starter

@OCE_Karl  Yes please.  

Highlighted
Community Team