Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Speed Capped

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi byczek51,

Thanks for confirming. I've provisionally booked the engineer visit for December 20 2019,AM (8-1pm). I'll post back shortly to advise if this has been confirmed.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi byczek51,

This appointment has now been confirmed. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi all,

After engineer visit sync was at 23Mb. Now since 3 days it sync at 19.6Mb. So downstream sync dropped down at night itself 3 days ago. I've contacted with engineer and he says, that you need to raise a job again as he can't do the reset when job was closed.

Highlighted

Hi byczek51

Apologies for the delay. We can't request a DLM reset without another engineer visit. Would you like us to arrange this for you? Did the engineer locate any faults on the line on the last visit?

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Yes, arrange another engineer visit, please. He didn't say anything about fault findings.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi byczek51

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi byczek51

Thanks for the Private Message.

I have arranged the engineer visit for 02/01/2020 AM (8am - 1pm)

I've also added notes to request that the engineer calls you before arrival but we can't guarantee this.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi all,

Since two weeks I'm capped again at 18Mb. 

Line 1
UP
7d 18h04m14s
UP
VDSL2 (G_993_2_ANNEX_ B)
DMT
ATM (G_992_3_ANNEX_ K_ATM)

Line 1
DownstreamUpstream

After last visit Engineer didn't find anything wrong with line and suggested, that next time he will change the port in the cabinet for my line. Therefore please rearrange engineer visit asap. I'm really frustrated about the service you provide. This is 3rd time is capped at 18Mb after a while. Next door neighbor with ISP - Utility Warehouse - has got 36Mb down stream. Isn't strange?

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi byczek51

Apologies for this.

The line tests are not detecting any faults but I can see that the line is in sync at 18mb.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange the Openreach engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi byczek51,

Thanks for the PM, I've booked the engineer visit for February 11 2020, AM (08:00-13:00) as requested. I've also asked them to call ahead but we can't guarantee that they will do this - please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Chris,

Nobody came today and line sync is at the same level.

Line 1
UP
12d 20h54m56s
UP
VDSL2 (G_993_2_ANNEX_ B)
DMT
ATM (G_992_3_ANNEX_ K_ATM)

Line 1
DownstreamUpstream
Highlighted

Hi byczek51,

I'm really sorry about this, the engineer visit appears to have been cancelled due to a system issue. I'm trying to find out what caused this so that it won't happen again, I'll let you know when I receive an update 

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi Chris,

Any update?
Highlighted

Hi byczek51,

Apologies for the delay, I'm chasing it up with our network team

Chris

Highlighted

Hi byczek51,

Our network team have run a series of tests and can't find any fault on the line and the sync speed is only just below the minimum. I think when we book the engineer again we'll need to book it on a different system to avoid it being cancelled again, are you available any days next week for the engineer visit?

Chris

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi Chris,

Yes i'm available next week. As I've mentioned before, I had 29Mb down sync normally, and my neighbor has 36Mb with Warehouse Utility ISP.
Highlighted

Hi byczek51

Apologies for the delay. Just before I arrange this visit, is any day this week AM and PM ok?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi,

Yes please. As internal wiring in my house was checked few times, I think my presence is not necessary.
Highlighted

Hi byczek51

This would be a Openreach engineer visit to the property. Would someone be at home for this visit?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi there,

Yes, just give me a call 15 min before.