Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability and Line Speed down for many days

Moynzy
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 2

Dear Talk Talk, 

Your customer service skills are quite dissapointing as I have not been able to speak to any one - via chat and telephone - for the last two days. 

I have a done a service status check and stability and line speed are is inadequate. 

I am paying £40 a month - including telephone - for the highest internet I can recieve from you guys. I understand we a in a crisis now, and you may have technicians and staff who are unable to make ammends, but please just fix my internet speed. Or give me some feedback on what you have found or what you will be doing (you have my mobile number).

If we do go in a lock down then I need to download alot of a game, and make sure I am ranking #1  in online game lobbies (high internet speed is an advantage, am I right my gamer friends?). 

Sorry to be a spoilt sport but if any employees see this can you please give me an update on my situation. 

Anime and Gaming.
Work all day, play all night, then sleep a little.

Hobbyist Games Developer.
Return;
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi Moynzy,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which has detected a potential fault and the connection looks very unstable. Just to confirm, are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as noise on the line or no dial tone?

Thanks

0 Likes