Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no broadband! Router needs reset from talktalks end!

Ashbash91
Team Player
Message 12 of 12

Getting so stressed out about not having any internet when I need it to work from home, nobody from talktalk are getting back in touch, I can’t even phone them either. What company just shuts they’re phone lines down! I know we’re in a rubbish situation now but people still need WiFi to work from home.

I’ve read somewhere else someone having this problem too and talk talk had to reset it from there end. 

Not good 1st impressions I’ve got to say. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Andywilby and anyone else experiencing issues, can you please start your own threads and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi Ashbash91,

we've replied on your other thread. Can you please just stick to the one thread as opening multiple threads just causes confusion 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

I’ve been less than impressed with talk talk. 

ive had no internet since March 13 as well. No engineer visits as planned no call backs. 

this company sucks

Message 4 of 12
Hello Laura,

I think there’s so many people in our situation! I also seen and spoke with someone I know who connects broadband and he mentioned if it’s on on amber it could mean you have a faulty router Hope that helps a little and someone deals with the problems your dealing with. Just wished they had a phone up and running like other company’s.

Ashley
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12
Also seen if this happens it means there is a fault with your router and you’ll prob need a new one sent out.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
Hi Danny!

Aww no that’s rubbish, it’s so hard when we have to work from home and having to use our own data. My light is white so it does mean I’m connected just got no internet coming through. I know they are extremely busy but going by others comments I don’t think this is the 1st time have had no connection seems to be going on for some time now. I’m now wondering if I made the right choice moving to talk talk.

I hope you get your problem sorted and you don’t wait too long for your router to be fixed.
0 Likes

Elizstew
Participant
Message 7 of 12

I’m the same,  no internet  since start of March. Sent me a new router, which was due to arrive 9n Thursday, if it did I would have been able to get someone to help as I managed to speak with someone.  Arrived yesterday and still not working. All lights are green with the internet Iight flash8 g

0 Likes

Elizstew
Participant
Message 8 of 12

I’m the same,  no 8 telnet since start of March. Sent me a new router, which was due to arrive 9n Thursday, if it did I would have been able to get someone to help as I managed to speak with someone.  Arrived yesterday and still not working. All lights are green with the internet Iight flash8 g

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

I have the same thing and can’t get through to anyone either 😞

I’ve restarted it multiple times over and reset it and nothing is working - just the orange flashing light.

LB
0 Likes

Olessia-K
First Timer
Message 10 of 12

same from me but the lights for internet and broadband are completely off.

0 Likes

Dannyeff21
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 12
Exact same thing happening to me. My Internet is flashing orange no connection. Working from home too.

Not much to happening atm.
0 Likes