Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no code for amazon

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 29 of 29

So,after weeks and weeks and weeks of trying to get my code,i stoll got nothing.Few weeks ago i have received email,that my code is ready to be redeemed-but space,where code should be-was empty blank,just two lines.After few days i have received another email with apologies,and that team is doing their best to send me correct email with code inside.So today is still nothing.Poor and poor service…I started to regret..why I renewed contract with TalkTalk..after been their costumer for 9 years…i feel scammed.No words

Oleg Sasov
28 REPLIES 28

Message 1 of 29

Hi 

I have PMd you, I would suggest removing your last post as it contains some of your personal details.

Thanks  

0 Likes

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 29

Still nothing.When i press for white ring indoor cam,its not going to basket,some mistake or i dont know..and its still shows that its supplied not by Amazon

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 3 of 29

Hi OlegSasov

We have noticed the default product was not showing as being supplied by Amazon , was pointing to Appliance direct. 

Amazon have changed it so can you try again. 

0 Likes

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 29

Hi all,so some update.Today I received an email from Talktalk with code for Ring indoor Cam.But code is not working….I tried numerous times,tried copy past,tried manually-not working.

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 5 of 29

Hi @OlegSasov

I need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 29

@OlegSasov, I have escalated this thread yet again, not realising that OCE Arne had already replied here today.

He's on the case.

I'll move your other threads out of the way as there is far too much duplication.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 29

We are working on this , appreciate that its not ideal we will get this to you ASAP.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 29

@OlegSasov You have been very patient, I have re-escalated this for you. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 29
Arne its been 20 days now since email with apologies…where is new email with actual code inside?
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 10 of 29

B834E62E-C87D-454B-988F-756697CBF85F.png

Yes please.Can you help??its been now 15 days since i have received email with apologies…..15 days!!!!And still waiting for correct email with code..ridiculous…

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 11 of 29

Sorry @OlegSasov I will go back to the team responsible for issuing the code. 

Message 12 of 29

@aelrahc, stick to your own thread. 

On there I did ask you to complete your community forum profile details. You've not done this, so staff can't begin to investigate.....

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 13 of 29

Arne still nothing….

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 14 of 29
Same issue here. What do I do? -_-
♡*AeLrAhC*♡
0 Likes

Message 15 of 29

Hi, I'm having the same issue. What do I do??

♡*AeLrAhC*♡
0 Likes

Message 16 of 29

Message 17 of 29

@OlegSasov The forums do not offer real time support and every time you post you are just moving yourself to the back of the queue. Please be patient and the team will get back to you. 

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 18 of 29

Can ANYONE HELP HERE!??ridiculous…. 

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 19 of 29

Helloo?!?!?anyone?Can i have any update when finally new email comes with code….

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 20 of 29
Any update PLEASE?!still nothing…
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes