Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no code for amazon

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 29 of 29

So,after weeks and weeks and weeks of trying to get my code,i stoll got nothing.Few weeks ago i have received email,that my code is ready to be redeemed-but space,where code should be-was empty blank,just two lines.After few days i have received another email with apologies,and that team is doing their best to send me correct email with code inside.So today is still nothing.Poor and poor service…I started to regret..why I renewed contract with TalkTalk..after been their costumer for 9 years…i feel scammed.No words

Oleg Sasov
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

@OlegSasov, staff are unlikely to reply now before Monday, as they don't usually work weekends. 

I do hope this gets sorted for you soon. I'll re-escalate this thread for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 22 of 29
Another disappointment day…no code,no email.
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 23 of 29
0 Likes

Message 24 of 29
Still nothing….
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 25 of 29

Hi OlegSasov

You should receive another email with a code soon, the team are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 26 of 29
Hardly I believe that someone actually will do his job and help me.Its been too long now.
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 27 of 29

It is not a scam, but it is a mess. If you wait for the support team here to respond I am sure they can help. 

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 28 of 29
Wow…so much helpful staff here.Im going to write official complaint to TalkTalk,that they have scammed loyal costumer and to terminate my contract.
Oleg Sasov