Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Struggling to cope. No Internet / WiFi

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

Internet red light appeared on modem about 10 days ago. Did various tests with friend's help, all pointed to exchange fault. LiveChat + text help said router. Sent new SuperRouter. Before it came, friend tried to connect his working router, same red Internet light. As I thought, SuperRouter same problem.

Yesterday TalkTalk LiveChat + Text help seem to have closed down due to coronavirus crisis. No help available anywhere. Tried ringing PlusNet re switching. Same scenario. Sales etc shutdown. Nightmare. I totally rely on internet for shopping + communication as in poor health + housebound. I have tried wired + wireless connection to modum. Keep getting "Your Internet has been disconnected" message. Can anyone advise? If I try to switch providers logic tells me they'll get nowhere with TalkTalk which seems to have shut up shop. Thanks for any help. Stay safe

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi AngieF,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've tried to run a test on the line but it keeps failing at the moment. Could I just confirm, do you have a dial tone?

Thanks