cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supply of new WIFI hub

4 REPLIES 4
Popular Poster

Two days ago, I received an email from Talktalk saying that I would be sent a new WIFI hub, as a gift from the company.

Today, just after the arrival of the new hub, I received another (no reply) email saying that my order had been cancelled (I had not submitted any order) and that I would receive documentation for the free return of the hub.

I do not understand what is happening. What is the reason for the withdrawal of this new hub?

Community Star

Hi @novice11 this might be heresy and could get me sacked(oops I'm a volunteer)

I'd keep the new router until I'm billed for it. I don't think 'the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away' really applies here. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @novice11

Keep hold of the router and let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Popular Poster

Many thanks to Divsec and Karl for their advice. I agreed with it, and was able, via a web chat, to check with TalkTalk.

I was told 'keep it'  - and it is now wrorking splendidly.There had apparently been a fault which was responsible for the issue of the retrn instruction.

Novice 11

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi novice11,

Thanks for keeping us updated and please let us know if you need any assistance 🙂

Thanks