Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TALKTALK Customer service

Ramzy
Conversation Starter
Message 30 of 30

I have been a TALKTALK customer for 13 years but unfortunately fairly recently I had a serious heart problem and became one of the so called "vulnerable customers" talktalk keep saying they prioritise,  this would be laughable if it wasn't so serious, last year when I was  still recovering from major heart surgery last year I kept having disconnections and sometimes unable to connect at all.

For anyone who cares about fairness, and treating people with decency and care (let alone customers with serious health issues) they might be interested how this company TALKTALK run by  CEO Tristia Harrison actually treated this "vulnerable" customer they claim is their priority with a heart problem. This is my recent Trustpilot post: Please judge for yourself if it is acceptable to treat an animal this way never mind a customer of 13 years with a heart problem: This is the link : Please read what this company actually did:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/users/5bd65220682f8236f56cff1e

Disgusted
29 REPLIES 29

Message 21 of 30

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that. We can definitely get this investigated for you. Can I just confirm, is your connection still affected or is the complaint in regards to how you have been treated and the compensation/billing aspect of your post, or both issues? I'm not trying to dismiss any of your concerns, however if your connection is still affected then we would like to try and get this resolved for you ASAP.

Thanks

Message 22 of 30

CEO office? You are having a laugh? They did not lift a finger to help me, it took them 3 MONTHS to send Openreach, having waited 3 weeks for an engineer who never bothered to turnup, not even call I was promised compensation for that AND for the weeks I had bad connection? You know what this evil cowboy company did for this customer of 13 years with a heart problem? They ACTUALLY penalised me £60, so NOT ONLY THEY DID NOT lift a finger to help this vulnerable customer I had £60 STOLEN, they don't even dispute this, Tristia Harrison and talktalk never showed a shred of decency or humanity, they kept shi***** on this vulnerable customer, and THEY claim they are their priority. They can't believe in god or Karma and treat human beings like this, would they accepted this treatment for their animals?

I wrote an email to Ms Harrison about my situation and health Status, I was not deemed worthy even of an acknowledgment let alone a response, that is how much she cares, for her I was not even a human being.

How long will this go on with me having heart problem? How long? Until I have a heart attack? I know you couldn't care less but what about my family?

Disgusted

Message 23 of 30

Hi Ramzy

Do you still have an open complaint with our CEO's Office?

This would need to be raised back to our CEO's Office to be investigated/discussed.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 24 of 30

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2, I missed that. 

Message 25 of 30

This issue is being addressed by an OCE here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/TALKTALK-Customer-service/m-p/2760927#M812392

Duplicate thread. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 26 of 30

I am really sorry to read this. If you have any specific issues with your service just now please provide some brief details and the support team here will look into this as soon as they can. 

0 Likes

Ramzy
Conversation Starter
Message 27 of 30

I have been a talktalk customer for 13 years, unfortunately for me fairly recently I had serious heart problem and became one of the "vulnerable" cutomers talktalk keep saying are their priority, REALLY?  That would be laughable if it wasn't so serious, last year I while recovering from major heart operation I experienced constant disconnections and sometimes not able to connect at all, so I called talktalk.

Here is a link to my last trustpilot post briefly detailing how talktalk who care so much about "vulnerable" customers dealt with THIS vulnerable customer of 13 YEARS with heart problem. for anyone who is interested in fairness and decency to another human being, I wonder if talktalk employees would have accepted this treatment for an animal, please read and make up your own mind: This is the link

https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/608cc15af9f4870a3c1e81ee

CEO office didn't lift a finger to help me, according to Ofcom rules a customer is entitled to AUTOMATIC compensation if engineer does NOT turn up, NOT WITH TALKTALk, I was ACTUALLY PENALISED INSTEAD £60, never got it back, so they punished this vulnerable customer for waiting 3 weeks for an engineer who not only did not turn up, he didn't even bother to call.

This in the link to my last Trustpilot review

https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/608cc15af9f4870a3c1e81ee.

One more thing to add is that I emailed the CEO Tristia Harrison explaining my situation and health status, this caring woman did not even seem to deem worthy of an acknowledgment, let alone a response, for her I was not even considered a human being let alone a customer of 13 years with a heart problem, so you see how valued vulnerable customers are to talktalk and its CEO .

Needless to say this only had a negative on my already poor health but talktalk and its CEO Tristia Harrison don't give a damn.

Disgusted

Message 28 of 30
I tried CEO office, endless emails, phone calls, where did it get me? According to Ofcom rules there should be an automatic compensation for missed engineer appointments, what did talktalk do? I was PENALIZED £60, unbelievable but true, this vulnerable customer with heart problem can't even get them to return money stolen never mind help. DO YOU EVEN BEGING TO REALIZE THE IMPACT ALL THIS HAD ON MY ALREADY POOR HEALTH?
Disgusted

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 29 of 30

Hi Ramzy

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can raise a complaint so this can be fully investigated by a Complaints Manager. Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes