Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk router DSL3782 not working on GlobalProtect VPN

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

I've been unable to connect to my work VPN using my TalkTalk router. Here is a message from my IT team:

We use software called Global Protect to establish a secure encrypted VPN connection from your laptop/mobile to our systems. TalkTalk have identified an issue where this VPN traffic is being blocked by a model of router ‘DSL3782’ they supply to their customers. If the user has a TalkTalk router model ‘DSL3782’ then they will need to log a fault with the TalkTalk tech support team to investigate. TalkTalk have in most cases replaced their customers router with a different model to remedy the issue. 

I'd appreciate your help in this matter and it would seem, from what my IT team are saying, I would need a different router.

Many thanks.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @HelpEd ,

The staff here will be able to help with this, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within a working day or two.

If the staff here agree that this combination of router and VPN have compatibility issues then they will be able to send you a replacement router.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi HelpEd

Apologies for this.

I have ordered you a different make and model of router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

Many thanks @OCE_Debbie for sorting this for me, I'll let you know if it works.

Also thanks @Skynet_TX for your message.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff