Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination of contract, no ETF due to poor network and customer service

lukas
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

2  Days ago I requested termination of contract due to poor connection explaining my own experience with poor connectivity in the last month and citing numerous websites and people agreeing that talk talk has the worst broadband of all (fibre 35). 

As expected I was put through a rude operator who calls customers 'mate' and 5 minutes later to  'knowledgeable' Indian technician with a strong accent...this call took 1 hour and 40 minutes solving nothing! Apparently, neither one of them was listening what I had to say and just worked as a sheep following tables absolutely useless for my problem, wasting my time. I was a paying customer of talk talk for 16 months and your request of ETF after me informing you about the termination of our contract based on poor services is the most offensive!

I am not interested in any way to continue the contract with you and i request to respond to emails sent within the last two days to concerns@talktalkplc.com ASAP. 

Please be aware that the inability to access internet services provided by you is also holding back my work, which results in loss of income and an increased amount of stress. 

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi lukas,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

The issue to be addressed is non-existent. It's the absolutely 'normal' that talk talk cant provide the average promised speed (fibre 35). This is a fact easily verified by google.

With all respect, I am dealing with them instead of the British native who created the account. The owner cant handle more stress when dealing with talk talks technicians and he can't understand what they saying. My theory is that talk talk is putting foreign people into their rows as technicians, to put customers off from termination or trying to solve their issues. This is first-hand experience.

Why would anyone defend multi-billion £ company, which is obviously robbing old and less knowledgeable people, remains a mystery to me? 

In T&C is nothing related to common sense, checked that twice.

thank you for your contribution

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

You need to give Talktalk time to try to address the issues, and only then can they waive early termination fees, @lukas .

Please check the details of the Ts&Cs, linked at the foot of any TT page. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes