Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Port Forwarding for a program.

michael021
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi there, Since around noon today I have been constantly trying to set up a port forward for a program named Xlink Kai so that I can play PS2 online multiplayer games. Despite numerous attempts to set it in the router settings and even looking at the Firewall in the router it still results in the program not connecting.

I should note that the PS2 is connected to a TP-Link WR802N which connects to the talktalk router (Which is a Sagemcom fast 5364-3 t8) wirelessly, and the laptop connects to the tp-link so the PS2 and program are on the same network. The router is in another room so physically connecting the ps2 would need a long Ethernet cable.

The port I am trying to forward is 54677, Any help as to why it won't work would be great.

Thanks!

Michael

The TP-LINK router the PS2 is connected to...The TP-LINK router the PS2 is connected to...The XLink Kai program stating it cannot connect to the servers due to port forwarding...The XLink Kai program stating it cannot connect to the servers due to port forwarding...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Michael,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

martysmartie
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 3

Can you post your port forward configuration from the router.

Martin

0 Likes