Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Need to stop the moving of my internet ASAP

User1717
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

I am furious. I have tried almost every single phone line and type of issue with Talk Talk and every line is closed to speak to a member of staff. There is no online chat facility and no e-mails are being answered.

I understand the current situation with there being less staff, but there is literally no way I can speak to a member of staff about this. I originally asked for my connection to be ended at my property on 31 March 2020, however due to the lock down, I am in the flat for the period of the lock down and I do not yet have a date for when I can move. I am unable to change the date of the ending of services online but I can manually change the start date for service at my new property.

Does anyone have any suggestions on whom I can contact to get this sorted? I fear being stuck in my flat with no internet for 3 weeks which is imperative for my work.

Not impressed with this at all from TalkTalk, and if this is not sorted I will be ending my current contract with them immediately. Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @User1717

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

going to try again tomorrow morning but I don't know if it will be any different. If not, going to look into getting a Giff Gaff temporary SIM if Talk Talk don't get their act together.

Who knows, if it goes well, might be a permanent jump to them from this service!

0 Likes

ganmar
Team Player
Message 3 of 7

I have a similar problem. Line closed.

0 Likes

User1717
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 7

bump

0 Likes

User1717