Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into router

scarter177
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 10

Hi, I'm unable to log into my router admin settings, I last logged in last week, and did not change any of the login info. I am definitely using the correct username and password. I have tried to turn it off and on, reset it, and had no luck. Any ideas?

-Sam, Tech Nerd
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Could you just check the telephone number in your community profile and confirm that it's your current TalkTalk landline telephone number

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

I have noticed that the GUI has changed since last time, not too sure what went on with it. It's not letting me change back to the default password, as it only contained caps. Also it appears I'm unable to change the password, when I click "Apply", the box goes grey, then 5 seconds later returns to green. 

-Sam, Tech Nerd
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

That's strange, you can re-enter the password in the settings (or a different one)

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

I've just tried to login again, but accidentally pressed Enter before typing the password, and it has let me in? Seems the password has been removed from it somehow.

-Sam, Tech Nerd
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

And you've tried resetting the router to factory default settings?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Yep, I've tried on Safari, as well as multiple other devices. All giving the same error. I have also cleared the browser cache, data.

-Sam, Tech Nerd
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Do you have another internet browser that you can try?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Yes I get "Wrong login information"failedlogin.png

-Sam, Tech Nerd
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi scarter177,

What happens when you try to log in, do you get an error message?

Chris

0 Likes