Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted router

hughM1
First Timer
Message 22 of 22

I cancelled my TalkTalk deal and then a few days later I was issued with a new router (which by the way was just left at my door as I was away at the time you might want to have a word with Yodel I'll certainly be complaining to them), Anyway can I just bin this package or do you, TalkTalk, want someone to come and collect it?

Hugh
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21

Message 1 of 22

its an Automated process and will only send to the address on the account. 

I will request a new one. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 22

I have done that. Thanks for the help @Gliwmaeden2 . For the record you have not sent me any bags. You have probably been sending bags to the address I told you I was leaving back in November despite me telling you not to. 

Hugh

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 22

@hughM1, go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. Private Notes is at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

hughM1
First Timer
Message 4 of 22

Where is the private notes section of my profile?  I cant see it. I alrady told you my forwarding address before I terminated the contract. 

Hugh
0 Likes

Message 5 of 22

@hughM1

Can add your full address to the private notes section of your profile, we have sent 3 returns bags. 

Thank you

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 22

The refund needs to be claimed through your My Account, @hughM1.

Unlike electricity/gas suppliers, Talktalk does not refund the balance directly to your bank account. 

0 Likes

hughM1
First Timer
Message 7 of 22

I have still not received the returns bag Chris

Hugh
0 Likes

Message 8 of 22

Hi hughM1,

Sorry about the delay. Could you confirm that you've still not received the returns bag

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 22

OK, I am sure Arne will get back on the case as soon he can and sort this out for you.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 22

Yes I did. She dropped off the convo though and Arne said he'd send a bag.  Ot hazn't happened yet. 

Hugh
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 11 of 22

Did you respond to Jo's PM? I have re-escalated this for you. 

0 Likes

hughM1
First Timer
Message 12 of 22

@Arne-TalkTalk  still no return bag Arne and still no refund of the money you took from me in December.  This has been going on for a very long time now if you don't resolve this I will be taking legal advice.

Hugh

Message 13 of 22

Hi hughM1,

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 14 of 22

Still no bag Arne.  Any update?

Hugh
0 Likes

Message 15 of 22

Hi hughM1

You will be charged in advance however you will get a refund of charges after the 18th. In a bill the next  produced around the 25th

The returns bag shows as delivered, I will request a new one. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 16 of 22

Talktalk always charges the full month ahead, as people sometimes change their minds about leaving etc.

The next bill will sort out the balance and a credit should appear in your My Account for the unused days, pro rata.

You then claim that back using the same bank account details as are on the system for Direct Debit. 

The bill after that should be for £0.00.

Hopefully that returns bag is on its way to you. Very important that you do return equipment, as otherwise they follow up with a charge. Record and track everything, @hughM1!

0 Likes

Message 17 of 22

Still not received the bag Arne. Also have been charged a full month for TalkTalk although my contract ends on 18th December.  Not enjoying this.

Hugh
0 Likes

Message 18 of 22

Thank you. 

A returns bag has already been requested and should be with you soon. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 19 of 22

Please send me a return bag.  I have added my TalkTalk telephone number to my profileI really don't see why I should have to go to all this bother when I told you on two occasions I was leaving TalkTalk and I really dont know why it was left unattended on my doorstep.  If i had been contacted by the deliverer I would have had him take it back.  Please do not send it to my account address but to the forwarding address I gave you when I closed my account on the 18th of November.

Hugh
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 20 of 22

Hi @hughM1

We can request a returns bag, can you add either your account number or Landline number to your community profile  and I can request it 

Thank you.

0 Likes