Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgernt - Error code 403

phil-78
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hello there.

My parent have been having intermittent problems as late with connection issues with their Internet to the point where its now completely failed.

It appears either the router or the main socket is as fault but I cant be sure. I can get a signal from the router and it asks me to sign it but every time I connect the link to sign in I get 

403 Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /cgi-bin/Wizard/Wizard_sh_self_help.asp from this server.

I've had the line tested and had an text back saying its OK. I've tried using microfilters and connecting the main master socket but still no joy.

My parents rely heavily on the Internet for access to hospital appointments via their emails and they are stressing they will miss something important for an upcoming operation so I'm desperate to get this issue resolved.

Can someone please tell me how to go about getting an engineer to visit to resolve this.

Hope you can help 

Phil

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi phil-78,

Line test is passing and the router appears to be connected to the internet at the moment, do your parents currently have an internet connection?

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Your only point of contact today is via the blue Chat button on this page, @phil-78:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes