Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

VPN / Connecting to work place Directly

5 REPLIES 5
First Timer

HI,

I have been with TalkTalk for around 8 Months now and have been working Remotely/VPN without any issues but now suddenly i cant connect to my works VPN/ Direct Access.

I had been using it fine up until today and it just cut off and didnt allow me to reconnect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lorna T
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Lorna T

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

Hi, 

I am trying to update the information but it is getting stuck each time I do this. We also do not use the talk talk telephone so do not know the number. 

Can you please help ASAP. I need to work from home due to health conditions and cannot get onto the network needed. 

Lorna 

Lorna T

Hi Lorna 

I've checked and your router has the latest firmware version which should work ok with VPN.

Please can you try factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds and then try to connect again?

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

Hi Debbie, 

Thank you for this! If this happens again, can we just do the same thing? 

Thank you. 

Lorna 

Lorna T

Hi Lorna

Yes you can reset the router. However please let us know if this keeps happening as you shouldn't need to do this all the time.

Thanks

Debbie