cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

VPN Global Protect and DLS-3782

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

I am unable to connect to PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter Global Protect via my TalkTalk WiFi.

I have firmware v1.10t, and have tried splitting the SSID and using Ethernet connection. I do not have Scam Protection enabled. 

I also have areas in my apartment where the WiFi does not 'reach', despite it being less than 350 sq ft with no walls. 

Community Star

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

I can help further with your Wi-Fi reception problem, but I think it best to get the VPN issue sorted first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Your line looks ok, no issues showing.

Would you like me to dispatch a different model of router for testing ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

First Timer

Yes please, Karl, that would be most useful. Thank you. 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi gemmaereed

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie