Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN NOT WORKING WITH MY TALKTALK ROUTER

gizem
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

I can't acces my aws rds service which I must connect to through openvpn. There are no errors on our Amazon AWS VPN our side and OpenVPN connects with no errors. 

have noticed this thread below, which has an identical router, identical VPN and software. I also get the same issue when trying to connect to any AWS hosted endpoint.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Same-old-Not-able-to-connect-to-my-work-VPN-usin...

I tried all of my knowledge  but I couldn't resolve. Also, I can connect my hotspot connection 

From the above post, getting a different TalkTalk router solved the problem.

Could you please help me

GizFey
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi gizem

Thank you.

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

gizem
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 11

Hi, I have just  added my information through settings wizard.

GizFey

Message 3 of 11

Hi gizem

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile. I can then send you a different make and model of router for testing.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

gizem
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 11

Thank you for your help Keith. You're really helpfull.

GizFey
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 5 of 11

OK, I will ask TalkTalk to consider changing this for a different router (that thread didn't seem to say what the replacement was). This won't now be until at least tomorrow.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

gizem
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 11

In the follow link show there is problem with fast 5364.  It is not completely with vpn but with openvpn

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Same-old-Not-able-to-connect-to-my-work-VPN-using-FAST-536...

GizFey
0 Likes

gizem
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 11

SG4K10002816t

GizFey
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 8 of 11

There are no known VPN issues with this router. What firmware version is it running?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

gizem
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 11

Hi Keith,  thank you for responding. I have fast 5364 router

GizFey
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Which make/model of TalkTalk router do you have?

Keith