Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very patchy services!

jace777
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5
Hello the first time for years ive had to post but i got these responses either saying its problems or none.Its been very patching internet the last week or so,like the real old bad days,no pictures coming up needing to refresh several times etc these are some of the things.Also phone calls have gone dead but both ends ticking away on the phone call time length,and interference at times had to redail etc.It looks like you've gone offline

This happens sometimes. You can usually fix the issue by powering off the router at the wall for 20 mins. Once you've done that, turn it back on and you should be able to get back online.

If you are still having an issue, please come back If you require further help, you can contact us here: Devices Speed to your device Status: Poor 15 Mbps download 9 Mbps upload we suspect an issue with your broadband we need to run a line test between our network and your home. during the test, your broadband and phone line will temporarily disconnect. in order for us to keep you updated, we need your mobile number. enter your mobile number (required) please help urgently thank you MR JG HALL.

JASON
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi,

Ok thanks for the update and please let us know if this does happen again.

Thanks

0 Likes

jace777
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 5

It says its fine now but wasnt several days yes Michelle its not been off for weeks i will let you know thank you Jace!

JASON
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this and I will take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault. Is the router currently switched off? Do you have an alternative router that you can test with?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Staff will be back on here from Monday morning, @jace777.

Unfortunately support is difficult at weekends. Chat has closed for the day and phone help is unavailable on Sundays. 

Full details of opening hours and the link to Chat are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone help after 9am:

03451 720046

Otherwise, please look out for a reply from TT staff on here. Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes