Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Website is not loading CSS

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello, I been having a problem with loading eBay the last few weeks, the website looks completely messed up, looks like CSS failed to load, here's how it looks like

Today I had new internet installed "Faster Fibre 150" however I want to confirm that I been having this problem before the Faster Fibre 150 Install as well, I tried changing DNS server, I tried to use "FireFox", "Chrome", "GX Opera", "Microsoft Edge" and none of these browsers loads eBay, I tried it on a completely different computer and few different phones and none of the devices loads eBay, however, if I switch my Internet to Mobile Internet for example, the eBay instantly loads normally, Installed VPN to test on eBay, it loads normally again, but once I switch back to my normal internet, eBay breaks and doesn't load, how may I fix this problem?, it does seem to happen only for eBay and Messaging centre in Amazon.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

UPDATE: 11 hours after posting this, eBay CSS started loading properly again and issue seem to have been resolved for now (hopefully it won't break soon after I post this lol), however since there was no reply to this thread, I am curious if this has been fixed by TalkTalk themself after reading this post or did it just started working randomly by it self? as this has been on going issue for the past few weeks.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi xZajaC,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you and we were advised yesterday that this particular issue was resolved.

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello Michelle,

Yes, the problem for eBay has been resolved, it's working perfectly fine now.

however I would like to ask for some assistance into fixing the other issue that I have, so probably I'll just post it in the same thread. The issue that I have is with NVIDIA GeForce Now, when ever I am trying to connect to any of the NVIDIA GeForce Now Servers in any EU location I seem to have high Pocket Loss and not so good Mb/s ratio, I contacted NVIDIA and I did some recommendation steps but nothing worked and in the end I was recommended to report this issue to my Internet Provider, on my previous internet I was able to connect to 1080p 60 FPS on most of my days, but on the new, it's not even recommended to try because of high Pocket losses, for Mb/s I seem to hit it in acceptable range but not recommended stage but for Pocket Loss is a red flag.

I tried connecting to EU West, EU Northwest, EU Central but all of the locations have high pocket loss %

Highlighted

Hi xZajaC,

Thanks for confirming 🙂 I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault and the connection stats look good. Just to confirm, are you connected wired or wireless when this is happening? (Packet Loss)

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello, I am connecting wired 

Highlighted

Hi xZajaC,

Ok thanks for confirming. Have you tried powering down the router for a full 30 minutes and then retested this again as this will reset the current session? Does this seem to happen at certain times of the day?

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Will give it a try and see, and yes this happens every time, the pocket loss sometimes is higher sometimes is lower, but always in the red line.

Update: I've tried turning router off for over 30 minutes, but did not solve the issue.

Highlighted

Hi xZajaC,

Could you try running a set of pings and a set of traceroutes to www.google.co.uk and could you post the results please

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello @OCE_Chris I traced to google and it doesn't seem to detect any pocket loss to google.

I've also found some NIVIDIA servers on their forums posted by users, there is no official post of the IP's so I am not exactly sure how accurate they are, but here's some tracert to the NIVIDIA servers located in EU.

ID: NVIDIA-NGN-LON2 (United Kingdom)

ID: NVIDIA-NGN-LON3 (United Kingdom)

ID: UK-BTA-20010813 (United Kingdom)

ID: NVIDIA-NGN-DE (Germany)

ID: NVIDIA-NGN-STH (Sweden)

ID: NVIDIA-NGN-PAR (France)

Highlighted

Hi,

Could I just confirm, is this a gaming service? When this happens what performance issues are you experiencing? Does it seem to happen more at certain times, for examples weekend or evenings or does this happen all the time?

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello @OCE_Michelle  Yes, GeForce NOW is NVIDIA’s cloud-based game streaming service

https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce-now/

At the moment it's completely unusable, 120-180 MS, you press a button and 3-4 seconds it responds, constant disconnections probably because of the packet losses, every time you launch the application it automatically tests the network and so far I haven't seen pocket loss below 4%, I think lowest I've seen was 4.2% which is still high from their recommended <1.0% and it always gives the warning that it's not recommended to stream over my network.

I've tried to follow the steps in here : https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4504/~/how-can-i-reduce-lag-or-improve-streaming... to port forward their ports too but it didn't improve anything, unless I did it wrong, I don't know. 

Update: I also noticed if I select Streaming Quality  to "Balanced" I get a little different warning

But Streaming at 1280 x 720 resolution is as good as not streaming at all. 

Update: The EU West server seem to have the least Packet Losses of them all, I acquired 100% Genuine EU West (Netherlands) Server IP and used PingPlotter to find where the packet losses are coming from, I ran PingPlotter for a while and here's the results.

while I don't really understand much about it, maybe it will be helpful to find a solution. 

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Been searching and doing all sorts of ways to try and fix problem without success, I've also found there are people who are experiencing such problem on TalkTalk and Reddit.

Few Posts:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Geforce-now-packet-loss-and-high-latency-issues-widly-...

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/GeForce-NOW-traffic-is-being-capped-throttled-by...

https://www.reddit.com/r/GeForceNOW/comments/hrw3a6/geforce_now_bandwith_capped_with_huge_packet_los...

So I guess I'm not the only one, this shouldn't be happening considering how popular NVIDIA is across the world, so I guess it's out of my control to fix this.

Highlighted

Hi xZajaC,

I've replied to your PM

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hello, 

Thank you, replied back too.

Highlighted

Hi xZajaC,

I've asked our network team to take a look at the Nvidia issue, I'll let you know when I have an update or they may contact you directly 

Thanks

Chris