Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the live chat option

Polbcfc
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

broadband has been really good since we rejoined again but tonight has been a nightmare ,lost connection 5 times ,whilst playing poker and each time has cost me $25 dollars ,because it took ages to reconnect ,how is this acceptable and who do I speak to

Pol
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Jai,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
    • Telephone number
    • Alternative contact number

Please start your own topic but don't post the information publicly. Once you've updated your profile, please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. We'll then look into this for you. 

Thanks, 
Jo

0 Likes

Jai wallacd
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

Hi I need help to cancel my cancellation to stay as a customer as I didn’t want to leave as w customer 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Iyanuayo
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

No engineer showed up for the appointment for complete installation of my talk talk wifi. So I have not been able to access WiFi till date

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi Polbcfc

We can investigate this fault for you on the Community.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Polbcfc 

TalkTalk support via LiveChat is here: Our LiveChat team.  Blue button for Chat now; Purple button when LiveChat is busy; Grey or no button when LiveChat is offline.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution