Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Router Light - No Internet

ShahedH
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I have constant issue where the sagemcom router shows white light but there is no internet. The issue is resolved by restarting the router.  But the internet will drop again at a later time and the router will continue to show white light. I have not figured why it drops.

I saw other threads where the issue was resolved through a talktalk huawei router. Is anyone able to confirm this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi ShahedH

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @ShahedH,

If the issue is affecting both wired and wireless devices then you could well be suffering from a known DNS issue with the firmware for that router, there is a new version of firmware that is currently being rolled out that fixes this issue, when the staff are back on Monday they will be able to help.

If you were only having issues with wireless devices then it is possible you may be suffering from Wi-Fi interference, as that could also cause behaviour like this.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.