Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who wants to play the Canon PixmaMG3650s Challenge?

Shambo
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Can someone please help, I've been trying this for the last 3 days. I have followed youtube tutorials. which helped me to realise that I missed a step by not setting up the ink, I've done that. I have even changed my username following someone else's issue here only to realise it had nothing to do with mine (Having a new router and changing the password to the old one, tricks devices into a seamless change). I have mastered the wifi button, on green button flash, colour button to blue wifi flash...I pressed the button at the back of the router orange colour flash (within 2 minutes) (20 times over the last 2 days). I read it takes time and even left it over night. I have turned off and enabled from the 192 security/firewall abyss and was actually surprised I got that far. I called talktalk and after 20 mins they said they can't help and sent me a link here, where I already was before calling. I'm really trying my best to be calm but I have been repeating myself too many times now and it is getting very testing. Watching the tutorials with the cheery music and ease is literally like being in the twilight zone or an episode of black mirror. it's not even connecting to my phone from the printer??

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Shambo, let's take a step back. We all obviously don't know your setup and what's been happening. I've got a few questions to ask before we can start helping.

Did you have other devices connected and working before you started this process? Have you tried stopping and starting again from scratch with a factory reset of the router and of the printer? When watching videos were these authorised Canon support videos from the Canon support site? You won't need to change your WIFI network details for this setup to work if it worked for other devices then it will work for the Canon. 

Let us have as many facts as you can, we don't need to know what you've done before unless it's relevant to a from scratch installation. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Hi
Talk-Talk like to have your profile upto date, things like...
Name
Telephone number
Alternative contact number
Via this link.....
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

NEVER post personal details into these help forums.

Some, hopefully relevant, contact details....
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you’re an existing TalkTalk customer, and you’d like to speak to someone about your account and billing, moving house, to get some technical support, or make a complaint,
call TalkTalk on 0345 172 0088 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline,
or alternatively 0345 172 0046 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline.

So some actual details please.

You have a Wi-Fi enabled Canon PixmaMG3650s that does not connect?

Is there any USB cable setup option?

What OS is involved?

Have you / Can you print out the Network settings please.