Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi router not turning on

Jengandola
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi. Can someone help me please. My WiFi router is not turning on suddenly. Is there any troubleshooting advise for this pls. Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Jengandola

Please let us know how you get on.

@Lilandarf - I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then look into this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Lilandarf
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

have no power to my talktalk router hub thing.  No light either and I have tried plugs. Just sudden stopped working.  Desperately trying to fix. Please help.  Need Internet ASAP  please, anyone?

Lil
0 Likes

Jengandola
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

Thank you so much Karl. That's very helpful. You are superb! 

Message 4 of 7

Hi

I'll get a replacement router out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Jengandola
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your reply. Phone number is now updated. Thank you

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi

Can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes