Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Hub connection

LindaT37
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have just recieved my new WiFi hub (a replacement for my original router) I've followed all the connection instructions but the light on the front goes from solid orange to flashing orange then no further.

Is there something I'm missing ? 

My old router connects instantly and everything is working 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi Linda,

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

LindaT37
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Thank you, I've just tried resetting it and had it turned off for 30 min but still no luck

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

Ok, might be a dodgy router then, one extra thing you could try is to factory reset the new router by holding in the reset switch on the back for over 10 seconds whilst it is switched on. If for some reason the config was messed up in the router then that might help. But the staff here should be able to respond tomorrow to help further as well.

0 Likes

LindaT37
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Yes I've used all the new equipment. I've actually now just reconnected my old router as I need an Internet connection. It connected immediately 

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @LindaT37,

Have you used the new cable and microfilter (if required) that came with the new router ?

0 Likes