Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wifi not working

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Team Player

Wi-Fi is not working from last two days. 

Highlighted
Team Player

Can someone please help with the issue. Not able to work from home

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,Have you tried rebooting your router or hub,turn off power to router or hub wait for about 30 seconds turn on again and let it reboot this sometimes cures the problem,the power on and off is a botton on the rear of the router,otherwise you will have to contact customer services,(GOOD LUCK WITH THAT)

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Priya86in,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi I have tried that but it’s still not working and I have tried reaching the customer service but no one is available. Please suggest what to do. 

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi I have updated it. Request if someone can get in touch to sort out the issue thank you 

Highlighted
First Timer

Same here,still waitig response from talktalk 

Diana15
Highlighted

Hi Priya86in,

Thank you and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault. Do you have a dial tone? Do you also have a different router that you can test with? If not then please let us know and we can arrange to send a replacement router for testing purposes.

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi no I don’t have a different router. Can you please send another one . Thank you 

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi, by when do you think I can get the replacement router. It’s really urgent 

Highlighted

Hi

Router orderd for you.  Under normal circumstances a router is delivered in 24-48 hrs.  With couriers busy with online orders increasing we are unable to specify an exact time frame.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE