Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi remains disabled

nileshskadam
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I have an issues with my new broadband connection, that is identical to few of the posts on this portal, Wired internet is working however wifi shows disabled on the router, tried reset button, wifi router reset from router settings nothing works.  attached is the screenshot of wifi router showing wifi disabled, it looks like some issue with router and needs replacement. Tried chatting with talk talk support however they were not able to identify the problem, they told they will arrange for an engineer visit, but no communication from talk talk for last 4 days. if no action is taken in two next days i will need to switch the provider. Highly disappointed with Talk Talk customer care.

TalkTalk_Wifi_disabled.png

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi nileshskadam

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Received the replacement router and wifi is now working.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi nileshskadam

Apologies for this.

I've ordered you a replacement router and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 4 of 6

Profile has been updated please let me know if anything else is needed

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @nileshskadam,

If a factory reset of the router doesn't get it working then the router is probably faulty.

The staff here will be able to arrange a replacement router for you if they believe this router is faulty, although they may need to check first to see if an engineer really is booked to come and look at it.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.