Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wifi

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Team Player

Could someone please check and see if there’s any issues with the WiFi connections in Bd3 please as my WiFi keeps turning off every 4-6 minutes orange light keeps flashing internet comes on few mins later it goes off again been happing last few hours now 

Zcrossley
Highlighted
Team Player

Now the orange light is just constantly flashing so can’t use any internet at all please help 

Zcrossley
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Zoe96,

I'm sorry to hear that the connection is unstable and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which has detected a possible line fault and the line looks very unstable.

I've passed this straight over to Openreach now for an external line investigation and we should receive an update back within the next 48-72hrs.

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player

Thank you for looking into this as I cannot use the internet while it is like this it isn’t fit for purpose, hope to hear from you soon regarding this thank you so far for your help 

Zcrossley
Highlighted

Hi Zoe

Apologies for this.

This fault is still with the Openreach line engineers, no additional updates have been provided at the moment.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

does anyone know what’s going on about this issue having problems again now just constant orange flashing light 

Zcrossley
Highlighted
Community Star

There will be fewer staff working over the weekend,  @Zoe96 .

Wait for them to get back to you or edit a post rather than posting further. You need to keep your thread near the front of the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Team Player

I would wait but sumone said my issue was resolved so if I don’t post then know one will know I have an issue with the same thing after they said it was resolved..........

5hours and still no internet at all 

Zcrossley
Highlighted
Team Player
Internet has been down since Friday 3rd July 4pm it still isn’t back up and running and it’s now the 5th July please could someone keep me informed to what’s going on as checked on talk talk and it saying loads are down In West Yorkshire, does anyone know when this will be sorted or if it’s even been looked at yet
Zcrossley
Highlighted

Hi Zoe

I'm really sorry for the delay.

Openreach have closed the fault and left notes to advise that they were unable to detect any faults. Did the engineer call you?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Team Player

Nobody contacted me but the problem did get resolved somehow, now though I’m only running at u see half the speed I should be at could someone please help as effecting things use internet for, thank you in advance 

Zcrossley
Highlighted

Hi Zoe

Tests are showing an issue on the line.

This has been logged to BT Openreach for investigation.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Team Player

Thank you for messaging regarding this issue but please could someone let me know how long this will take to resolve as once again internet running slow and not fit for purpose!!! Thank you in advance 

Zcrossley
Highlighted

Hi

The original Disconnection fault showing on the line has been cleared.

I've now logged this back to Openreach for another engineer to look at the reduction in speed, possibly caused by a high resistance fault.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this, I received an email to book an engineer so I did that, the engineer was ment to have be coming g to property between 1pm and 6pm today (5/8/2020) yet still at the minute (6.41pm) there has been no engineer come to my property and no improvement in my internet speeds!!! 

Zcrossley
Highlighted

Hi

Engineer notes on BT system state that they were denied access to the premises on 4th Aug around 4:30pm. Notes state they were told nothing was wrong with internet.

This has been rebooked for Friday 7th AM (8-1).  Please allow the engineer access to test if this is required or any fault will not be resolved.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Team Player

Nothing was arranged for the 4th that’s when we will and then and booked the engineer plus nobody came to the property as my partner was in all day!!!! So now me or my partner have to wait in another day, This issue has been going on for over a week now where I can’t use my internet properly yet oh only paid bill again at beginning of month

Zcrossley
Highlighted
Team Player
Sorry ment that’s when we rang them on the 4th so how could anything of been arranged
Zcrossley
Highlighted

Hi

Openreach are now saying appointment not required and they will look externally.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips