Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless powerline adapters don't work

roberts_brian2003
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi there,

keeping this short and sweet as I already posted on here and it didn't show up. Basically:

- My adapters don't work - middle light flashes red constantly meaning data transmission is very poor and no apps or web content works on the set top box

- I've tried the online guidance and it hasn't fixed it.. resets etc

- I've been on a totally fruitless TalkTalk webchat that basically wasted 50 min of my working day

The adapters in question [ x 2] are D-link, model DHP-300AV

I work in IT, so please don't send me back down a route of online guidance or pointless webchat.

Please either replace my adapters or send an engineer out, as this has gone on for a couple of months

thanks

Brian

Brian
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

roberts_brian2003
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

thanks

Brian
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

i'll get a set of adapters out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

roberts_brian2003
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

hi there - I've updated my profile to inc. my TalkTalk landline so please can someone from TalkTalk get in touch asap. PS I don't use this landline so if you are going to call please use the mob number supplied, thanks

Brian
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi roberts_brian2003

Can you add the home phone number to your 'Community Profile' rather than the mobile so I can locate your account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @roberts_brian2003,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

0 Likes