Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless router has died

natalienophone
Popular Poster
Message 13 of 13

Hi,

My wireless router has completely died and will not power on at all

No lights at all 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi natalienophone

I'm really sorry about this.

I have ordered another returns bag, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

natalienophone
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 13

Hello

I haven't received the returns envelope yet , I am die to go on holiday on Wed for 2 weeks , can you please just send me the returns address and reference 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi

A pre-paid returns bag is on the way to you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

natalienophone
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 13

Hello,

No there is no return bag, I can 're use the bag the router came in if you send me a postage label and a reference so that the returns dept know who has sent it back 

0 Likes

natalienophone
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 13

Hi,

No I haven't received this, I can 're use the bag the new router came in if you can email me a postage label with a reference number so that the returns dept know who has sent it back ?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi natalienophone

There should be a pre paid returns bag with the replacement router. Have you received this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 13

You should either have got a returns bag and pre-paid postage label in the package with your new router, or sometimes the returns bag and label arrives in the post a few days later. The staff here will be able to double check tomorrow to ensure one has been sent out to you.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Thanks, now received, where do I send the old one back to, and what refernce do I put on it?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Thanks, now received, where do I send the old one back to and what reference do I put on it?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi natalienophone

A router is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

natalienophone
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 13

thank you, it does not work in any plug socket 

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Hi @natalienophone,

If you have tried it in a different mains socket to confirm that it is dead, then the staff here will be able to arrange a replacement for you, they should be able to respond to this post tomorrow to assist further.

0 Likes