Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work VPN blocked

Phil1308
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

For the past 18 months my wife's laptop has connected without issue to our home broadband. For the past 2 weeks the VPN that is installed on her laptop to enable her to access her works systems has stopped connecting.

If we use mobile broadband or connect to another Wifi (mother in law's Sky broadband) it connects and everything works.

It seems to be an issue with our TalkTalk router. I have called and spoken with 2x people now and neither are able to help.

I've tried changing settings in the router and a factory reset and the issue still exists. We are not sure why it has stopped after 18 months of working.

Can anyone help!!!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Phil1308

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Phil1308,

What model of router do you have ?

What VPN software is being used ?

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.