cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Working from home

7 REPLIES 7
Chatterbox

I am now working from home ...in order for my work phone to work from home , I have been told that I need my “ SIP ALG “ disabled..... how do you do that ?

Community Star

Please can you tell me the make/model of TalkTalk router that you are using & then I can tell you how to disable it?

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Chatterbox
It looks like it is a D-link DSL3780 Talk Talk router
Community Star

That is a very old router by today's standards, probably best if I ask TalkTalk to replace it for you with something more modern.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Chatterbox
Please do..
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Weealpha

Please add your home number to your 'Community Profile' and I'll get a router out to you that will enable you to control the SIP ALG function.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Chatterbox
Done...thanks
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Router on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE