Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code for Ring indoor Cam

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 30 of 30

Hi,i renewed my account fir broadband few weeks ago and still haven’t received the free ring camera voucher.Could someone get in touch to arrange please.

regards,

oleg

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 1 of 30

Codes are being issued today If the link defaults to Appliance direct go to the bottom right 

Sold by Amazon should work then. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

timbrin66
Participant
Message 2 of 30

I got the code and it worked.

At first the code didn't work but I followed the instructions in another thread and changed it to the one sold by Amazon EU Sarl.

Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 30

Hi 

We have encountered a problem with the Ring codes, We are working on this and will get the code out to you all as soon as the problem has been solved. 

Sorry for the delay

0 Likes

Mark Wynyard
First Timer
Message 4 of 30

No still waiting myself.

MW
0 Likes

ryanjsmith92
First Timer
Message 5 of 30

Has anyone actually received their code? We've had the same issue and still not got the code...

0 Likes

Message 6 of 30
Yes,i v got same email few days ago….
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 7 of 30

Hi I received this email yesterday I suppose it’s just going to be a waiting game now any body else received this email. 

4AA5836C-45F0-49E3-988C-856541C81C0A.jpeg

MW

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 30

Absolutely no one cares from TalkTalk,if you are loyal costumer for ages with them,they still gonna scamm you and you not getting anything.I just gave up.Its ridiculous how they “”looking at things”” for days,weeks…I received email with no code inside,they know the issue, but still,after days and days trying to ask help-i got nothing,so im just giving up.

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

peterdg55
First Timer
Message 9 of 30

Still Waiting for my a amazon code hopefully will get it after the bank holiday

0 Likes

Message 10 of 30

Hi @OlegSasov totally agree that with you, but it is also a holiday weekend and the people who can resolve this are all enjoying the holiday 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Message 11 of 30
Still nothing…it’s ridiculous
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 30

few hours now they are looking in to it…it’s ridiculous guys,you have just one job to do-send correct email with valid code to your costumers.What is happening?Im your costumer for more then 8 years and was thinking to leave but renewed once again with these upgrades.And what we get!?No one cares…Big fat scam your costumers…shame

Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 13 of 30
So any update please?we can see that many people getting empty email without code.What is happening?
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 14 of 30

Also email received today with just lines where the code should be !

0 Likes

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 15 of 30
Yeah….freaking crazy…..Apparently they didn’t have items,so talktalk decided to play and scam their costumers with fake codes or even empty emails without codes at all….Ridiculous
Oleg Sasov
0 Likes

Message 16 of 30

Even if they do fix it the next problem is the Ring Indoor Cam is showing out of stock at Amazon and says 7 to 9 weeks wait for dispatch.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 30
Thank you.Hope its gonna be fix and we get another email with actually code inside
Oleg Sasov

Message 18 of 30

I have exactly the same email as above but no code is on mine either 

anyone know how to get the code ? 

MW
0 Likes

Message 19 of 30

OlegSasov
Conversation Starter
Message 20 of 30

No code inside?!So wht to do now???

10BBBCC2-22DE-46B8-B608-4E3CD018A62A.png