Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 403 only on site !

woeymb
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Its a crisis - trying to access River Island site - only get the error 403 message for this site whilst using talktalk broadband - if i switch off boradband and use mobile data - no problems !  I am able to access everything else - just this one site giving me problems !  Any ideas please ?

TIA 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi woeymb

Which site are you having issues with?

Have you had a look at this help page?  What to do if you can't load websites

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11
yes we did lots of things ! The fault manager reset the router in addition back to factory settings remotely
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi woeymb,

Just to confirm, have you tried switching the router off for a full 30 minutes and then retested this again? This will reset the current session.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Just spent another hour doing the same things.....with a fault manager ...!  Still no resolution ! 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

OK, no problem, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account.

Message 6 of 11
Hi I did all as you suggested thanks ! sorry I am new to forums !
0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

I have merged your topics, please don't spam the forums with multiple threads on the same subject. Did you try all the other suggestions I made earlier? If so then let us know and the support team can check from their end when they are back online tomorrow. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi - I am new to broad band with talktalk -  spent 7 hours!!!  on the phone and live chat  yesterday to get precisely nowhere ?  Is this normal?  I still have the same problem with not being able to just access one site over wifi?  Talktalk told me ridiculously the site was taken down for legal reasons and there is nothing they can do about it at one stage ( river island) !  Just going round in massive circles doing the same trouble shooting with different operatives  ....   I have to ring back today apparently and i filled with dread for the same scenario ...any ideas on how to avoid losing another 7 hours ! 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Ah thanks I have tried to clear cookies - it is the only site I cant access form laptop or phone whilst connected to talktalk WIFI as soon as i use 4G it is fine ! 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

I have just tried it and it's working fine. Are you accessing from a bookmark? If so try from a search engine. Or here: https😕/www.riverisland.com/

Or clear cookies and cache. Or try a different browser. You get the gist!

0 Likes