Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free ring indoor camera

andreao089
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi has anyone else recently upgraded their Internet and claimed the free gift they were offering? I've been given a link to this home page and a voucher code but no idea what to do next? 

thanks for any help

AO
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

This page takes you to the billing message board, @Anels2711:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/bd-p/45

Click on Start a Topic, on a blue background, near the top of the page.

Staff reply Monday to Friday.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

I have tried numerous times to call and all I kept getting was someone will call me back how do I create a new post as when I try it bring me back to my profile page please assist further 

thanks 

A Nelson
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

You'll have to start your own thread, @Anels2711.

Staff only reply to the original poster and this is an old thread. 

Please return to the message board and click on start a topic. Forum staff reply Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hello could you assist me also as it’s been nearly two months and I have not received my voucher code

A Nelson
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

@Adysprake can you start your own topic and update your community profile and we can start to help. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi,

I renewed my account for broadband and telephone at the beginning of April and haven’t received the free Ring camera voucher. Could someone get in touch to arrange please.

many thanks

Adrian 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi @andreao089

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number or account number, we will then be able to have a look into this.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes