Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live data not working

Florence222
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi our broadband went live today and is now showing a white stable light. However when trying to connect from my phone or laptop I get an error message. The service is unavailable.”. I’ve unplugged it and checked all wires but still nothing, please help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

The orders have not beem completed as yet. They do have todays date as the completion date, but we are waiting for the Openreach system to confirm any work has been completed to allow the orders to then close. Oncethe orders are closed the system will show as live on our systems.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Florence222
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

kay thank you I just added account number and phone number to my profile

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Florence222

If you add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' I can check to see if the orders have completed, but as Martswain advises, it can take up to midnight on the day of activation for this to happen.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

The service can go live at any time up until midnight, even if the router is connected you may not yet be authenticated on the system as yet.

Add your phone number to your community profile, click on your avatar at the top RHS of the page and a staff member can check the status of your service.

0 Likes