Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

my internet keeps going on and off all day everyday

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Participant

hi, I am wondering if I could get some help please? My TalkTalk internet keeps going off randomly during the day and night for the last few months.it will lose connection  for around 30 seconds then go back online again, only for it to go off about 5 mintues later. It can keep doing this for half an hour or sometimes longer. It does this every day. Could you please check my TalkTalk router and see if there are any problems please. Thanks Andrew 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @aglthegame your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear on Monday, the team here work office hours. Are your devices connected by cable or WiFi? How is your phone line any noise? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Participant

everything is wifi, apart from my PS4 which is connected my cable, phone line is not the best it can get quite hard to hear what the other person is saying as sound goes quite low.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @aglthegame thanks for the info, the team who can help only work office hours so you should hear during Monday. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi aglthegame

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults.

There were a high number of re connections on the line on 16/02 but the connection appears to be more stable now.

How has the connection been since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

Hi, thanks for getting back, The connection has been fine since I first posted. I ended up turning the wifi off and move he WIFI box and since then it has not went off. Will see how it goes but fingers cross it's ok.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi aglthegame,

Ok thank you for the update and please let us know if you need any assistance 🙂

Thanks