would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

online chat support

ANSWERED
2 REPLIES 2
rcon1
Popular Poster

I don't need it myself now as I've sorted my issues out on here and by phone. However it seems to be missing which has been the case for over a week now. In the past it has always been present when I've logged in???

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi @rcon1 

If you're using an ad-blocker add-on or blocking trackers then you'll need to allow the full set of LivePerson Web site addresses (url's) to allow LiveChat to work.  i.e. Set the blocking software not to block LivePerson.

Select Contact us and if the LiveChat block on the right hand side is red then the required url's are probably still blocked.  When the LiveChat block is Green during the hours of 8am to 10pm then LiveChat is available.  Via MyAccount if the LivePerson url's are not blocked you'll see a green ChatNow tab on the right side so select that and the link will work to open the LiveChat dialogue box bottom right.

Firefox Menu or Toolbar > Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled - is a good starting point when troubleshooting this issue.  With other browsers disable extensions to troubleshoot.  Some security software will also block trackers etc.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

rcon1
Popular Poster
Many Thanks Gondola. I'm sure you're right. Will prove it when I return home.