Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renew contract dont think

LEEJOLUCY
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 5

i have been with talktalk for years but all the deals are aimed at new customers so i think i will look else where

i would normally chat with someone online but cant enen do that now

Jo waghorn
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 1 of 5

@LEEJOLUCY , Have you been able to get in touch with the loyalty team?

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi LEEJOLUCY,

We have some great deals and plans which you can check via My Account under the 'My Offers & Upgrades section' You can also contact our Loyalty Team who will be more than happy to discuss what offers are available. You can reach them on 0345 172 0046.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 5

Live Chat has been available all this year, link with the CHAT NOW button and opening hours at the end of this post.

However, some browsers, notably BRAVE and OPERA may need some of their over enthusiastic security features to be disabled for that elusive CHAT NOW/CHAT BUSY button to make an appearance.

You can always call the Loyalty Team on 0345 172 0046, best go armed with your "target price" from new customer offerings.

Best of luck !

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#U2230529

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 4 of 5

@LEEJOLUCY wrote:

i would normally chat with someone online but cant enen do that now

Why not?

You can contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our live chat team - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours)

(If you phone I would suggest Say "loyalty team" when asked why you are calling to get you straight through to the correct department to discuss contract renewal)

0 Likes