Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return of TalkTalk equipment email received - yet I already have

rcd19
Team Player
Message 5 of 5
Hello,

I have now left TalkTalk and received an email from TalkTalk today asking me to return all equipment by 11/11/21, otherwise a £50 fee would be charged.

However, I understand TalkTalk has already received my equipment back - on 09/10/21.

I look forward to hearing back from you - and an update to your records.
4 REPLIES 4

I8this
Philosopher
Message 1 of 5

@rcd19  It has been like this for months, system wise nothing has changed despite all the replies from TalkTalk staff.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.

Message 2 of 5

An excert from my reply from concerns@talktalkplc.com...

"Kindly be advised that a second returns bag has been sent out to collect any other equipment you may have. If you have returned all the equipment please ignore this"

...after I'd stated everything's been returned, and they're looking to cut plastic waste... a shambles is correct @I8this 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi rcd19

I've passed your details across to the Team to flag this to them.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

I8this
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

@rcd19  The updating of the records for the returned equipment is a complete shambles  Others have reported they have had the same email despite sending the equipment back.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.