Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

router recycling enverlope

10 REPLIES 10
biden50
Conversation Starter

How do I get one of the promised freepost router recycling bags ? I have a router to return for recycling and not received an automatic recycling bag yet.  Thanks.

Divsec
Community Star

Hi Biden, your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi biden50

We suggest you recycle the router via your normal local council recycling centre.

Thanks

Karl. 

biden50
Conversation Starter

Thanks both, previously when requested one has been sent, it is advertised on your company site that this is your recycling policy and my local recycling facility do not take electrical items so it would end up as landfill.  Not very environmentally responsible. please can a freepost bag be sent through so I can recycle your items correctly.

Community Team

Hi

As the account has ceased we are unable to dispatch a returns bag or any other items from a ceased account.  We do ask for router return if this is within a contractual period however if the contract has ran it's course we do not request the equipment to be returned and would suggest you recycle or dispose via your normal council policy.

Thanks

Karl. 

biden50
Conversation Starter

Ok, then can I request one on behalf of a pensioner who still has a active account with you to whom you sent her a new router recently but no envelope, when she asked on the phone she too was told to recycle locally.  If needs be I can get her account information to you privately.

Community Team

Hi

If you can add the phone number to the private notes section of your profile I can send this.

Thanks

Karl. 

biden50
Conversation Starter

Karl that should be updated if not send me a private message and I'll confirm again for you.  Thanks

Community Team

Hi

That's ordered and on its way.

Regards,

Karl. 

biden50
Conversation Starter

Thanks Karl, 

I'll get her to keep her eyes peeled and we can get the redundant equipment back to you.

Community Team