Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

router returns issue

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Whizz Kid

so about a month ago i returned the two routers i had from my time with talk talk. but recently i have had another parcel bag come through the post and today an email saying that they havent arrived.

not sure quite whats happening. i have receipts for when i dropped off the routers at the post office if that helps.

Ben
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

It can take up to 28 days for the return to show.   In addition to this, there have been postal issues in some areas due to reduced staffing at sorting offices due to the current covid situation.  For example, here in liverpool we have seen a 2 week delay in some areas for post to arrive.

Once received they will be logged in the system.  The devices are linked to your old account via serial number.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE