cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

strange happenings on my pc

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo 

I have requested an update on this fault from our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Ok  and thanks Debbie    Regards Mrs Magoo

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo

Our Network Team have advised that they are attempting to contact you to progress this fault further.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo, 

Thanks for the PM, I've replied

Chris

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Thank you much appreciated  . Regards Mrs Magoo

Community Team
Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo,

Thanks for the PM, sorry to hear you're experiencing problems again. So just to confirm, the crackle has got worse? Is it intermittent or there all the time?

Chris

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Hi Chris its been on all the calls ive made in the last few days .

Regards Mrs Magoo

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Hi Chris , its been on all of my outbound calls so far . It had cleared up when the engineer came out  but as i say BT have been at it again here where i live . 

Regards Mrs Magoo 

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One
Sorry about this but i have no phone this morning it is as dead as a dodo and red light on and off internet , so more problems im sorry to have to bother you all again but i do need help with this as in bed with a lung infection and need phone for emergencys as mobile does not always get a signal here . internet just came back on but so slow it will not load any pages at all . oh woe is me .
Regards Mrs Magoo
Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One
HI again, i just had to be nosey and look into router and its showing 635 upstream and 787 downstream so something has cut it down hopefully you can sort it out for me and thank you in advance hope you can understand this only im trying to type as quick as i can before red light comes on again , and with only partial sight haha my spelling might not be 100% .
Regards Mrs Magoo

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo

Apologies for this.

Would it be possible to connect just the phone at the test socket (no router) so I can run another line test?

Thanks

Debbie

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Ok Debbie il have a go , but this socket was put in by bt, and its only got one thing plugged into it as its one of them that has a built in filter and there is only one wire going into it , but with my eyesight i cant afford to pull wires about so could you get someone out to see to it and i will have to pay is that ok . Regards  Mrs Magoo 

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo

Would it be possible to just remove the phone/router from the socket and leave the face plate connected just so I can run further tests?

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo

I've raised this over to Openreach and an engineer visit has been arranged for 01/10/2019 AM (8am - 1pm)

Thanks

Debbie

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Hi Debbie , i have sent you a PM  Regards Mrs Magoo 

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo

Apologies, I've not received a Private Message, can you resend this?

Thanks

Debbie

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Sent the Pm ok  Regards Mrs Magoo

Community Team

Hi Mrs Magoo

I've not received a message. Does it contain personal information or can you post it on this thread?

Thanks

Debbie

Mrs Magoo
Enlightened One

Its that bad on here and internet so slow at the moment and it is rather personal so dont like to put on here  sorry can i email you somehow as my messages dont seem to send tO YOU rEGARDS mRS mAGOO SORRY CAPS ON AGAIN ,