Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

uk based customer service

11 REPLIES 11
sutto19791
First Timer

hi does any one know of a phone number based in the uk i  can contact... many thanks

Patricia55
Wizz Kid

Hi, @sutto19791 

This is the TalkTalk number from the information I found.....

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088

I've learnt a lot about TT since joining the forum on 30/12/18..........I say no more.
Community Team

@sutto19791 

What problems are you having is there anything that we can do to help ? 

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

Yet again another helpful post removed/deleted without the required notification being sent to the poster.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile.
Community Team

@I8this

The phone number was removed as it was for the reception, and no support will be given from there , please dont post that number again. 

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

@OCE_Arne 

I do not want to get into a 'spat' with your good self or any other OCE as you are all doing an excellent job on the forum with this, the 2nd worst ISP for customer support in the UK, TalkTalk have lost its status as the worst ISP to Vodafone according to todays papers. That number and other TalkTalk phone numbers and addresses are available in a TalkTalk web page and as I recall that 'reception' number' as you called it, will put the caller through to the corect department for their problem enquiry.

https://www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk/about-us/office-locations/

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile.
Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

That is clearly the TalkTalk Business website. And which bit of  "please don't post that number again" as posted by @OCE_Arne did you not understand? You aren't helping anybody here.

Community Team

@I8this Firstly that is for TalkTalk business, as you are aware this is residential community, the reception would simply forward the call to the number given by Patricia55 

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

@ferguson 

Was this post addressed to you? no it was not, it was in reply to OCE Arne, now butt out and go away, a long, long way away.

ferguson
Community Star

Hey @I8this as you well know this is primarily a peer to peer support community where members are encouraged to help each other. I was helping the OP by pointing out that you were posting useless garbage, OK?

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

@ferguson 

No not 'OK' your are pocking your nose in again were an OCE has already replied to the OP and myself.

Community Team

Hi @I8this,

The OP's post was correctly answered by Patricia55 who posted the correct number.

After you have posted incorrect information this was removed by OCE_Arne.

As ferguson has pointed out, we do encourage members to post helpful content in line with the current discussion (focus on helpful), but you are continuing to post in an argumentative manner and inflaming the situation whilst adding nothing of value or any relevant information for the OP.

Please refrain from posting further within this thread or we will consider this to be in breach of community guidelines.  Our community manager is now watching this thread and is aware of the discourse.

Thanks

Karl.