Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uswitch voucher

Newt1980
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi I should have received a voucher for signing up during black friday but this never arrived. Could someone let me know if I will ever get it. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Newt1980
First Timer
Message 1 of 6

@Arne-TalkTalk 

Ok you live and learn.

Never trust a offer that is too good to be true. It's probably a scam!

The voucher should have been issued as promised without having to be chased up as so many others have had to do from what I've read on various forums including this one.

I never received the voucher as I check my email and spam folder regular.

Very disappointed with the poor customer service from TalkTalk. I will not be recommending you to anyone.

Message 2 of 6

HI @Newt1980

Your original order was received December 2019,  the voucher will have been issued to the @msn address, 90 days after that around March 2020,  we cannot chase up or reissue a voucher from over a year ago that has now expired. 

Really Sorry.

0 Likes

Newt1980
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

I had a choice of vouchers from several different stores but I remember thinking I would to choose the amazon voucher. 

Think it was for £75 but I could be wrong.

The comparison site was Uswitch.

It was a black Friday deal from 2020 if that's any help, I've only just realized I didn't receive the voucher when I've come to renew my contract.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi @Newt1980

Can you give me more information please; 

What type of voucher was it? 

Amount ?

Was a comparison site was used?

Thank you

0 Likes

Newt1980
First Timer
Message 5 of 6

Still waiting for information. Is there a number I can call to resolve this issue?

0 Likes