Need help?

Check and report: 01158600169

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

Fresh Indian accent had my house details and my name trying to take more further personal details of me while being so rude and didn’t understand what I am trying to say! He was fuming and then hung up on me. What a loser!

By: Anonymous

35 days ago
Just got a call from this number saying he's from Talk Talk, and he's doing a "Welcome call". I had a feeling it was a scam because he started saying... "First, can you please answer the following security questions... " . Told him Talk Talk should have my email, just email me there then hung-up. 🙂

36 days ago
Hung up the phone as i never answer dodgey numbers. Got on the live chat to talk talk who told me its a scam

36 days ago
I received a call recently from this number. I do not answer until I've research the number. Glad I found this.

36 days ago
Called a week after I cancelled my talktalk service, the woman knew my name and email address but suspiciously asked for characters from some passcode or password. Had no idea what she was asking for so I told her off and hung up.

36 days ago
Calls daily. Leaves no message. Tried to block using call safe. Number was put straight through. If TalkTalk then leave a message-very unprofessional not to. Therefore presume it is not TalkTalk so please block the number. This number has been searched for over 28,000 times. Why has nothing been done? Have recently changed to TalkTalk and didn't have the problem before.

41 days ago
They call every day till I picked up today...she talked too slowly and said she is from talk talk ! She said I cancelled my contract ...but I said she is not from talk talk otherwise she would have new information...and I hanged up the landline. She wasn't from talk talk 100%...it was scam probably "using talk talk number "

43 days ago
Looks like you've been called from a TalkTalk number However it's important to remember that scammers can do something called Caller Id ... Fraudsters can 'spoof' phone numbers, this means they make it look like they're calling you from TalkTalk. https://www.tellows.co.uk/num/01158600169 https://who-called.co.uk/Number/01158600169 https://www.shouldianswer.co.uk/phone-number/01158600169 By: I8this

By: I8this

45 days ago
Keeps ringing. Leaves no message.

45 days ago
Garbled message - indecipherable.

61 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now