Need help?

Check and report: 01159338000

Unblocked

Number currently active

searches for this number

comments made

Learn more about CallSafe

CallSafe is our new, free security feature that works in the background to help stop unwanted callers from reaching you.

Your comments

This number rang our work number 5 times from 12.30am until 1.30am and comes through to my mobile out of hours. This can’t be a legitimate call during these hours.

By: Anonymous

1 day ago
This number rang my home on 12 occasions on the 2/6/21. All calls were nearly one after the other. After first call but on call blocker. Stated that I would not be charged for this call if I pressed a number.

9 days ago
I am told that Welsh Water use an external company to pass on supply information. Unless you opt out of being contacted about supply issues by any method then you cannot stop them using this method. I find it disgusting that a major company uses this "Press 1" method.

15 days ago
Rung 3 times this morning so far. Not answered and goes to answer machine. Message says "call rejected you will not be charged for this call" I would say SCAM. If you accept call you might get charged.

31 days ago
💡 The overall rating for telephone number 0115 933 8000 is DANGEROUS, it is a telecoms phone scam! government agency, automated message, text message.....https://who-called.co.uk/Number/01159338000

By: I8this

38 days ago
Part message with a number to call back on. Something about a meter being outside!???

38 days ago
Unintelligible part message. Something about opening hours. Calls frequently. Suspect it might be about a prescription?

44 days ago
Unintelligible part message. Something about opening hours. Calls frequently. Suspect it might be about a prescription?

44 days ago
Gotten two calls this morning but I missed them, they left voicemails both times with a robot saying “you will not be charged for this call”. It just rang again and it was an automated message. It said “press 1 to hear or press 9 to reject” I pressed 1 and it told me about my appointment with specsavers

45 days ago
Rang 3 times didn't press any numbers to retrieve any messages. Very annoying and must be a scam.

59 days ago

Add a new comment

300 characters remaining

How did they contact you?

What type of call is it?

Learn more about scam calls

Scam Calls are a growing issue, not just in the UK but across the Globe, with fraud scams being the most common crime committed in the UK.

Fraudsters are constantly coming up with new ways to trick victims to part with their cash, so stay one step ahead of them and keep up-to-date with the latest scams and way to protect yourself.

Stop unwanted callers

Dial 1472 to switch on CallSafe now